This work is a romantic comedy mystery about Ogata Makoto, a 24-year-old woman who has lived trying not to stand out or reveal their true self in order to avoid being disliked by people both… Read More »Dare ga Watashi to Koi wo Shita?
Broadcasting date TBA. A human love story centered around three sisters aged 19, 29, and 39. After the sudden disappearance of their father, the three of them come together to live under one roof,… Read More »9 Border
A second-chance love story between two men in their thirties; Miyata, a business magazine editor, and Iwanaga, a popular college professor who reunite to work together for the first time in ten years. Having… Read More »Koi wo Suru nara Nidome ga Joto
A comedy depicting the struggles of three women as they work together on a script for a drama; Michiru, a 25 year-old up-and-coming drama producer, Akiko, a 42 year-old veteran director, and Kayo, a timid… Read More »Wakeari Onna Diary
Broadcasting date TBA. The conviction rate in Japanese criminal trials is said to be 99.9%. Hasegawa Hiroki takes on the role of an “anti-lawyer” who searches for the remaining 0.1% to acquit his client,… Read More »Anti-hero